GO!

The cute things we do

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Duke

With the Angels~- 7/19/96-7/10/09

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 3:14am PST 
I'm still getting settled in here, but tonight I was really amusing my new mom.

She had gotten up from her computer and was getting ready to go clean up after the cats. I saw this as a great opportunity to start playing with her. At first she was confused with what I was doing. The past few days she's had me out, I have been very docile. I'm pretty 'dull' overall.

Well, I started jumping up on her legs and trying to bite at her pant legs. She reached down to pet me and saw that I was trying to play. So she wrestled around with me for a little bit and when she tried to walk, I again jumped all over her nipping at her pant legs trying to play. She was just laughing at how cute I was and happy that I was being active and happy. I can't wait to show her how playful I can be once I become more comfortable.

Anyone else have any fun cute stories?
[notify]
Bowen

My battle name- is Bowen the- Destroyer.

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 5:27pm PST 
I like to jump up on moms lap and lick her face when shes spending to much time working and not enough with me. you cant work with a tongue in your face!
[notify]
Elvis-MISSIN- G

I wana go- home!

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '07 7:44pm PST 
i like to just kinda look into mommy's eyes and then titlt my head, then i put my paws on on her lap!
she thinks that is the cutest thing!cloud 9
[notify]

Marylin

COME HOME ELVIS- I MISS YOU!

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '07 7:45pm PST 
puppy
[notify]
Finnegan

Wanna play?

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 3:29pm PST 
I put my chin on mommy's lap, the edge of the couch if she's sitting there or on the coffee table...she thinks I'm pretty cute, but she still won't give me any of her dinner if I do that at the dining table...then she tells me to go sit. What's with that!!!???laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Dakota

Forever in my- heart: LaBichita- and Lil C

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 3:46pm PST 
Mami thinks that I look so cute when Im palying with my cats siblings laugh out loudkitty Also when mami is talking on the phone and to get her attention Im start to play and bark like crazy (She doesnt get mad, she even laugh when I do that, jejejeje) All your stories are sooo cute!!!! cheercheercheer

Besitos,
Dakota
[notify]
Shakespeare,- The Best Boy- Ever

Lean not mean- barking machine

Barked: Mon Mar 26, '07 5:46pm PST 
Duke I love to play with pant legs too, tug-o-war is my favorite! Mom says I'm good at helping her get dressed laugh out loud . I also like to help her make the bed by rolling around on the quilt. Hey, I'm just tryin to smooth it out for her! BOL!
[notify]
Ebony (Adopted)

Barked: Sat May 12, '07 12:35pm PST 
When my mommy sits on the floor, I get on her lap and rest my chin on her chest with my little nose pointing up, and just relax and enjoy the back rub that she gives me. I really like that and she tells me how good of a girl I am and how sweet I am. snoopy
[notify]
Prince

Barked: Mon May 19, '08 1:57pm PST 
Elvis, I do the same thing. And it works everytime because as soon as I give her the "puppy eyes" she pets me and gets on the floor to play fetch (or as I prefer, Keep Away(
[notify]
~*Bubble*~

Barked: Sat Jun 28, '08 10:53am PST 
i likes to disturb my mum with bite everythings around and sitting in front of her silently when she playing games, or talking with my daddy...lolx...
when daddy and mummy were kissing, i like to lick them, coz i wanna join tooblue dog
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2