GO!

First

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Frankie

Pet me....Now...

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '07 3:33pm PST 
Okay, I'm just being silly. But I always wanted yelp out 'First'.

Hey, come check out our club at 'For the Love of Schnauzers!.
[notify]
Bowser (In- Loving- Memory)

Mommy's angel

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '07 12:59am PST 
Hi Frankie! Nice to see you posting here smile.

Wouldn't you all agree that schnauzers are the best breed out there? Mom is considering getting another one. She works at a vet where there's one that is being boarded for 'behavioral problems'. She fell in love with him last year when he was boarded for three months while a home was being arranged with a family member of the owner.

Anyway, the dog's not really up for adoption, but mom's heart melts when she sees him. The dog is 11 years old and was previously used as a stud dog and kenelled most of his life. So, he's not the most socialized guy, but he's never given her any bit of trouble. She's sad that he's being caged and labelled a behavioral problem. She thinks he's just misunderstood. She just doesn't think the owner has the patience or understanding of him.

Mom is concerned that he might be put to sleep frown. If this is where things are heading, she will definitely step in and try to adopt him. She really wants him to have a better chance at happiness.
[notify]
Dakota

Forever in my- heart: LaBichita- and Lil C

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '07 9:36pm PST 
GO SCHNAUZERS!!!cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]

Scruffy

Big dog in a- small body

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 3:17pm PST 
Schnauzers rule! dancing
[notify]
Mika MADC,- MJDC,- AG.N.J.,- A.G.

My mom\\\'s- heart dog

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 3:55am PST 
Schnauzers are the best! I'm very proud to post in the first post in this forum!

puppydogsnoopy
[notify]