GO!

Min Pin behaviors????

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Cocoa Loco

Fastest tongue- in the west

Barked: Wed Jun 29, '11 7:38pm PST 
Hi, I’m a cross. Min pin and Chi. My person has been wondering if my personality is more min pin or chi. (She is thinking Min Pin)

I stand up on my hind legs a lot and box with my fronts. I stand up and dance if I am offered something really good to eat. I bat my food to knock a piece away from the bowl and then pounce on it or I do a hit and run, grabbing a piece out of my bowl and eating it a foot away while watching my bowl.

I dance and pounce on the nose of anyone trying to sleep and I love to lick faces. I sleep curled up in a little ball against my person.

Is my behavior sounding min pin to you? Please let us know.
[notify]
Charlotte

give me bacon!

Barked: Tue May 29, '12 12:46am PST 
You are definitely a minn pinn! Do you also have a piercing bark and don't let people get to close to you unless you like them? Minn Pinns are crazy, mischievous, and little thief's they will steal your socks, wrapping paper and any little thing you leave on the floor- but also the most loyal loving companions you'll have I have experience with two, My first lived till 15 years. I still miss him. Congrats you have found a life long friend.
enjoy.
[notify]