GO!

11 mo male still peeing in kennel

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Batty Koda

from Fern Gully

Barked: Fri Apr 8, '11 2:39am PST 
We have been reading all ofthe tricks topotty training.
Nothing is owrking, so what an I missing! I let him out in the morning before work. I give him a little bit of water. He kennels until 12 noon and then I let him out again. I kennel him again until 4 pm and let him out again. I then feed him with a little bit of water and he is let out every 2-4 hours is the evening. Husband lets him out at 11 pm before we go to bed and then at 3am whether he is crying or not. 95% of the time he pees in his kennel by 3 am. Rarely does he pee during the day but still does it.

He is not neitered and we have a 13 yo rat terrier(female) who is trained but kenneled while we are gone.

he goes outside on a leash. He has 2-4 hours of evening play time without kenneling. His cage is his size yet he pees away and drenches himself.

Any suggestions, we have been at this for 8 months, HELP!
[notify]
Jake

Barked: Tue Jul 26, '11 11:10am PST 
Did you ever finally get him housebroke?
[notify]