GO!

Barking, Barking, Barking

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Coco

Give me some- luving....lol

Barked: Sun Mar 14, '10 4:38pm PST 
Hi all!

My DH and I just rescued a mini pin named Coco about a month ago. She is really well behaved in the house. I just have a couple of issues with her that I don't know how to handle.

1. She barks at anyone that comes to my house. She just doesn't like strangers. Any tips on how to stop or adjust this behavior?

2. When we take her out for walks she automatically barks at people and other dogs. Once she gets into this mode it is hard to break her out of it. What can we do?

We live in an apartment building and its kinda tough when we go out with her and she goes all crazy at other dogs especially. I dont think she was socialized at all.

Any tips and ideas will be greatly appreciated!blue dog
[notify]