GO!

Some people say I can't be a Min Pin

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  
Tessa

Barked: Wed Aug 18, '10 1:19pm PST 
I am so glad to hear about larger minpins. I have never met another big pin besides the standard ones or the smaller 6 pounders.
People always come up to me and ask what kind of breed she is.(usually min pin owners), and they're shocked that she is a min pin because of how large she is.

My 3 year old is 20lbs. She is not fat or overweight either. She is actually really trim with really long legs and a large rib cage(i assume she packs a huge set of lungs in that large chest of hers because her favorite thing to do is run run run. Must be the greyhound in the min pin background.)

Anyway, my min pin is not a mix either. She fits the personality and physical gait of a min pin. And her parents are standard sized min pins. I guess my dog just turned out mutant huge. LOL

Edited by author Wed Aug 18, '10 1:21pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2