GO!

Puppy throwing up Bile?!?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Penny- Pinscher

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '09 7:53am PST 
Penny just recently started throwing up yello bile. She has seemed alittle lathergic (?) the past couple of days like her stomach has been bothering her. We only feed her dry food (Natures Diet) and occasionally nilabones. We are very careful not to feed her junk or people food. Although she does occasionally get into the cat litter box. I spoke to the vet and they said to watch her for a couple of days and feed her a bland diet of boiled beef and white rice. I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? She threw up twice yesterday evening ( there was food in it) and once in the middle of the night (bile) and 4 times this morning ( also Bile) . I am just very concerned. This has only happened a couple of times in the past and it was only maybe once a month. She is only about 6 1/2 months old. Any advice???
[notify]
Murphy

Barked: Mon Aug 10, '09 9:11am PST 
This happens to a lot of puppies. Usually they just get too curious and get into things they shouldn't. Just follow your vet's advice, and it'll pass. If th ey weren't too concerned, you shouldnt be either smile
[notify]