GO!

What do you think of me?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Sarge

Barked: Tue Jul 7, '09 3:51pm PST 
I was just wondering what you Min Pin moms think about me... I came from a breeder in KY, am only registered with CKC. (Please don't comment on that Club, I've heard it all before and I am not so fond of the club anymore). Anyway, my mommy thought at first I was purebred but now she's starting to think otherwise. My face looks nothing like my friend Cadence. I was just curious what you all think.
[notify]
Luna

Lemme at 'em!

Barked: Wed Jul 8, '09 1:13pm PST 
Sarge, it's a little hard to tell from a single picture.. but to me you look like some other Miniature Pinschers I've seen. But I've seen loads of them, show quality, to pet quality, to byb and mill quality (of those I've seen Miniature Pinschers that were at least 20lbs and 2x the size of Luna.. not fat, just poorly bred to standards). So even if you don't look like your other minpin sister, you might still be a minpin! smile
[notify]
Luna

Lemme at 'em!

Barked: Wed Jul 8, '09 1:15pm PST 
Sarge, it's a little hard to tell from a single picture.. but to me you look like some other Miniature Pinschers I've seen. But I've seen loads of them, show quality, to pet quality, to byb and mill quality (of those I've seen Miniature Pinschers that were at least 20lbs and 2x the size of Luna.. not fat, just poorly bred to standards). So even if you don't look like your other minpin sister, you might still be a minpin! smile
[notify]