GO!

Anyone else like to eat yummy smelling pot holders and underwear?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

In loving- memory- *Madde*

YAY YAY YAY

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '07 9:52am PST 
My mommy hates it when she finds these things tore up. But I cant help it, I love it.
[notify]
Samantha Rea

Samantha Rea on- the Way!

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '07 8:50am PST 
oh how we know the feeling, how can something so sweet do such things? Samantha will get into everything she can if we are not careful, she truely is like a two year old. She says "I can not help it everything just draws me to it" so with that said and a cute look in her eyes she is forgiven until the next time something catches her nose!
[notify]
Samantha Rea

Samantha Rea on- the Way!

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '07 8:50am PST 
oh how we know the feeling, how can something so sweet do such things? Samantha will get into everything she can if we are not careful, she truely is like a two year old. She says "I can not help it everything just draws me to it" so with that said and a cute look in her eyes she is forgiven until the next time something catches her nose!
[notify]

Isis

The Energizer- bunny...did you- say bunny?

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '07 8:56am PST 
I don't really actually tear much up other than the occastional used Kleenex I can steal from somewhere. . . oh, human noses are *so* yummy! Mommy won't let me pick hers, though, so I've got to go to the next best source of snot. laugh out loud

However, I totally love to run off with anything like said items above. Except I have to parade around with it a little before licking any good smells off. . . and then this annoying stuff on my collar normally makes different jingly noises depending on what I'm doing. . . so mommy can tell she probably needs to check on my being-good-ness. Darn. It makes a different sound when I'm jumping to pull something off the countertop, too. frown
[notify]
Gunner

I solemnly swear- that I am up to- no good

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 8:06pm PST 
I love underwear!! I especially love dragging Mommy and Daddys underwear out from the hamper in the laundry room and parade it around the living room when they have company!
[notify]
Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 8:38pm PST 
I like shoes...and the fringe on the ends of scarves...and BRAS!

(nice motto, Gunner) way to go
[notify]
Martyni

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 7:30pm PST 
My mommy has to go shopping for underwear all the time. I don't know when she is going to learn that no matter where she hides them, I'm gunna find them. big grin
[notify]
Bertie

I love to- snuggle

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '08 6:59am PST 
Ooooh I just love tissues and tearing them up into one billion little pieces...I mean that is what they are for..isn't it? As for noses ...you gotta love them noses...my personal favourite game is to wait till Daddy is snoozing on the sofa then go sneaky sneaky and lick that nose till he wakes up BOL BOL.
Now my brother from another mother..Paddy... loves socks...he steals them from the laundry basket and then we have a great game of tug of war together until Mommy comes and spoils it....I mean what is wrong with a drawer full of 3ft socks with holes in ..perfectly useable if you ask me BOL BOL
[notify]