GO!

Favourite minpin books

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Nina

Minpins from- across the pond

Barked: Mon Sep 10, '07 12:05am PST 
I guess my favourite is “British Miniature Pinscher” but then I’m bound to be bias as I’m the author. laugh out loud

So my favourite minpin book by another author would have to be “A King Amongst Toys” which was written by my mother, so I guess I could be biased on that one too. big laugh

If I was to choose a book where I have no connection to the author it would have to be “the Miniature Pinscher That You may know” by Chip Jones. My reason for choosing this particular book would be because it explains how to trip the neck of a Miniature Pinscher with a ridge or cowlick as well as explaining in detail the full grooming process, which I haven’t come across in any other Miniature Pinscher Book. way to go

What is your favourite Miniature Pinscher book and why?
[notify]