GO!

New York Min Pin, Peanut, Missing!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Angus- MacFurgus

Enabled Not- Disabled

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '07 12:48am PST 
Found this on Dogster For The Love of Dog Blog

http://dogblog.dogster.com/2007/08/31/new-york-min-pin-peanut-mi ssing/

PLEASE , a dear friend of mine went on a small vacation, ( for a weekend) left her beloved mini pin with a friend, the dog escaped , and they cannot find her - they have 24 hours of shifts searching the woods , NOT one human said they have seen this dog , flyers in every shelter & vets office, nothing is helping:

PLEASE CROSS POST THROUGHT EVERY CONTACT YOU HAVE IN NY STATE . AND ASK THEM TO CROSS POST TOO!!!

MISSING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAMILY GOING CRAZY WITH GRIEF;

REWARD , NO QUESTIONS ASKED:

PEANUT , MINITURE PINSCHER, SPAYED FEMALE.

LOST : SAT AUG 24th, 6 PM

LOST FROM ( LOCATION) : County Route 11 in Laurens, New York, outside Oneonta NY at 6pm.

DETAILS: She was wearing the blue puppia harness, she has no marks, no dew claws, cropped tail but not cropped ears. Slight balding on back of hind legs since her spay. She is spayed. Teeth are all fine. She hates raw food….loves anything you call a “treat.” Loves pigs ears. Responds to nickname best “peaner beaner” or “baby girl”.

* she is shy of strangers, could be VERY tired, scared , hurt & hungry & thristy.

OWNER IS LORI: I live in the Oneonta Area in upstate/central NY. Zip code 13810. Contact
whomever you need to and give them my e-mail address. I have forwarded warnings from here to my cell when I get messages.

OR E MAIL : AWARescue@aol.com if you cannot reach LORI.
[notify]
Awesome

I have the best- friends in the- world

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '07 10:46am PST 
Thanks Angus I will post it too in my groups .
[notify]