GO!

OCD

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Jumpin' Jack- Flash Red

I spit out- eggs,yuk!

Barked: Thu Jul 19, '07 10:59am PST 
Is anyone experiencing Obsesive Compulsive Dissorder? Jack had it real bad at our last house but since weve moved it has slowed down. Maybe he hasnt gotten a routine yet. One thing he would do is turn a circle before going throu a door way. Let me know!
[notify]
Gunner

I solemnly swear- that I am up to- no good

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '07 10:27am PST 
Gunner does the circle thing too. Strange.
[notify]
Isis

The Energizer- bunny...did you- say bunny?

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 10:04pm PST 
I don't know so much that I have OCD, just ADD/ADHD.

If I'm doing *anything* for more than five minutes, I must either be sound asleep or the chew toy's just AMAZINGLY good. My mommy is very happy that at least I grew out of where she'd have to keep hand-feeding and/or just sitting by my food bowl and reminding me that I was hungry to get me to eat more than a few pellets of food (if anything) in a day. . . very skinny little puppy even with all that help until at least 8-9 months, too.
[notify]

Isis

The Energizer- bunny...did you- say bunny?

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 10:05pm PST 
I don't know so much that I have OCD, just ADD/ADHD.

If I'm doing *anything* for more than five minutes, I must either be sound asleep or the chew toy's just AMAZINGLY good. My mommy is very happy that at least I grew out of where she'd have to keep hand-feeding and/or just sitting by my food bowl and reminding me that I was hungry to get me to eat more than a few pellets of food (if anything) in a day. . . very skinny little puppy even with all that help until at least 8-9 months, too.
[notify]
♥- Crazy Daisy- ♥

The Craaazy Min- Pin

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '07 12:03am PST 
Isis, you just summed up what I was going to say. big laugh The conversation between Mom and Grandma went something like this:

Grandma: You know...Daisy is really nutty.
Mommy: shock Hey! That's not nice. She's just...err...energetic.
Grandma: silenced I seriously think she has ADHD.
Mommy: frown Poor Daisy...

big laugh I'm always getting into things. If I sit still for more than a minute it just means that I'm plotting my next escapade. wink
[notify]
Roxy

The BIG DOG in a- mini pin body.

Barked: Thu Aug 30, '07 9:37am PST 
When I come in the family room after being outside I have to rub first my right and then my left side along the recliner. Mom and human bro and sis aren't really sure why I started doing this. I guess I just think the chair needs to smell like me, or I need to smell like it.wink
[notify]
Angus- MacFurgus

Enabled Not- Disabled

Barked: Sun Sep 2, '07 11:54pm PST 
Okay, when I do the circling, before getting comfortable, in the process I'll stop and stretch my neck and head up after about each turn. If I catch Mom or Dad looking at me doing this I get mad.
[notify]