GO!

I like bugs!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Isis

The Energizer- bunny...did you- say bunny?

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '07 9:19am PST 
Does anyone else really like to hunt bugs? I like how they crawl around and just *beg* to be pounced on and pawed at. . . but then they quit for some reason. frown No big deal, though, because they smell nice and so need to be rolled in. I wish they were bigger so I didn't just end up flopping around all over the floor most of the time, but I take whatever prey I can get since I'm inside most of the time.

Edited by author Thu Jun 7, '07 9:22am PST

[notify]
Bertie

I love to- snuggle

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '07 7:55am PST 
OOh yes...my favourite are flies though...I just love to chase those pesky things..up and down and round and round....love it , love it, love it!!!! snoopy
[notify]
Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '07 7:11pm PST 
YES YES YES! I could spend all day outside hunting but Mommy makes me come inside because it's "too hot." Pshaw!
[notify]

Minnie

Barked: Tue Jun 19, '07 12:17pm PST 
eek oooo yummy bugs!!! i just love to eat those lil critters!! way to go
[notify]
Gunner

I solemnly swear- that I am up to- no good

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '07 11:23am PST 
I like crickets! My mommy has leopard geckos and sometimes when she brings crickets home one will escape from the bag and I'll hunt it down! I also like grasshoppers too.
[notify]