GO!

What are your favourite toys?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Bertie

I love to- snuggle

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '07 11:31am PST 
I have just got a new toy...a monkey with stretchy legs and when I grab him he makes monkey noises..its fun fun fun..even if it does drive mommy crazy after a while ..bol snoopy What are your favourite toys??
[notify]
Pherret

Watch your- ankles if you- wanna keep 'em!

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 11:30am PST 
I love getting aggressive with my BoBo, but if Mr. SpongeBob SquarePants could talk ....I thrust him around before taking a few good pumps on him. I guess it from the excitement.laugh out loud
[notify]
Rowdy

Let's go riding!

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 12:58pm PST 
My favorite toy is whatever is new. Love the new realistic
fuzzy animals that Wal Mart has. So far I have the squirrel,
bunny and beaver. I use them for barter. If I want to go
out and no one is noticing me, I bring a toy, throw it in the air
til I get someone's eye. Then the race is on to see who gets
the toy first. I also trade them for chew bones. I just make
my mom and day think I am trading, I always get both.
Love balls, but Mom says I am too messy with them. I tear
them up under the coffee table. Then I get to bark at the
vacuum cleaner!
[notify]

Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Thu May 3, '07 8:57pm PST 
I like Bobo, Kong, fluffy balls, mini tennis balls, and this fluffy martini. Mommy buys me all sorts of toys. I even have a bone made out of fleece! It's fun!
[notify]
Rudy

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 12:41pm PST 
I love every single one of my toys, but my favorite is a brown bunny!!! My owner Susie got it for my for christmas!! I love christmas!!puppy
[notify]
Jumpin' Jack- Flash Red

I spit out- eggs,yuk!

Barked: Thu Jul 19, '07 10:47am PST 
Bo bo, ball, squeeky, squeeky ball. All my teddys, Baily bear blue bear, Irish bear-in 2 sizes-I also like the new ones best. I have a BIG plastic bone shaped toy box. If Im bored I pull ALL my toys out! Baily bear gets delicate love. I carry it around carefully by the tip of its paw. When I nap in mommys lap I always take Baily Bear.
[notify]
Gunner

I solemnly swear- that I am up to- no good

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '07 10:28am PST 
I'd rather sit on Mom's lap and adore her all day!big grin
[notify]
Isis

The Energizer- bunny...did you- say bunny?

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 9:38pm PST 
1) little latex squeaky soccer balls. . . I do okay with vinyl (although my real sister/grandparents' dog "kills" anything vinyl within 5-10 min), but these rubber ones make so much more noise and bounce so much better to chase down and bring back to mommy ! way to go

2) fabric newspaper with crinkly stuff and a little squeaker inside (again something sis would destroy in a matter of minutes). . . love to shove that in mommy's face when she's wanting to go to sleep laugh out loud
[notify]
Lexy

Lexyroo

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 5:45pm PST 
My favorite toy is what ever Baylee wants! laugh out loud
I love to tease my sister!
[notify]
Roxy

The BIG DOG in a- mini pin body.

Barked: Wed Aug 29, '07 10:42am PST 
My favorite toy is my furbrother TJ the cat. Otherwise it would be my pink and blue plush dog that squeeks when I bite it in the right spot. My mom loves when I lay my head on it to sleep. I also love destroying the cats toys. way to go
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2