GO!

Housebroken anyone?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Haleigh

Look at me, look- at me!!

Barked: Mon Oct 8, '07 6:26pm PST 
I also have accidents every now and then, but my mommy puts down a piddle pad when she is going to be gone for any length of time, and I'm really good at using that!
[notify]
♥- Crazy Daisy- ♥

The Craaazy Min- Pin

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '07 8:11pm PST 
I usually go outside to go potty, but Mom leaves wee-wee pads out for me when she's not at home. silenced I've missed the pad a few times. Hey! I have the general idea...right? laugh out loud
[notify]
Chaz

To Know Me is to- Love Me

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 12:11pm PST 
I am 2 years old and my sister is 3 and we never had accidents inside until we were allowed to stay home alone out of our crates and then we had a few minor set backs- just pee pee accidents by the door.

Things are getting back to normal now. Mommy says that we are bound to have an accident from time to time and it's OK as long as it is not an all the time thing.
[notify]

RYU

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '07 10:55am PST 
I only pee if my parents don't pay attention to me when i am signaling them that I have to go..Most of the time I hold i do my business outside...I like it when I go outside because my dad heka rubs my belly when i do...
[notify]
In loving- memory- *Madde*

YAY YAY YAY

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '07 8:00am PST 
When it is cold outside mom has to pick me up and make me go outside to potty. I dont like it when its cold, so I might go potty on a pile of dirty clothes. But any other time I will run out the door to potty.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2