GO!

CAR STOLEN WITH PUP INSIDE YOU CAN HELP!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Rocky

what is yours is- MINE

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '07 3:36pm PST 
ok moms fingers are tired!
She has been zinging email allllll day (at work) tee hee
ok so here goes I got
10 vets email
King County Animal Control
PAWS
MuckleShoot Indian Res. ( they are part of Auburn too! And they have their own police)
the friend whos mom works for Seattle Police Dept.
Now......Here is where your fingers can have some fun too! Prayers are wonderful and soooooooo is the power of a group......soooooo come on MPMM warm up those fingers!!!

Ok here are the links:
King5.com
Komotv.com
Kirotv.com
nwcn.com
and this guy Ken Schram helps people in a time of need
KenSchram@komo4news.com

Ok Here is the letter I wrote you can use mine if you want BUT CHANGE THE NAME and they do require a phone number put a cell if you want.
ok PAWS CROSSED!!!

Hello~
I belong to a online forum called Dogster.com. A wonderful forum for animals & their owners. I belong to a Min Pin group and this thread came across this morning.
Her car was stolen with her beloved pup in a crate in the back.
We were hoping to get attention to have my eyes out there as she is not from this state.
Enclosed is her letter:

A message for Min Pin Manchester Mania! Return To Min Pin Manchester Mania Messages

Teddi Sue*MISSING*
REPLY TO SENDER

REPLY TO GROUP

This is D'Ann and my heart is aching terribly. Teddi Sue and I took a trip up to Washington State this past weekend, intending to be home on Monday afternoon. On Monday morning I filled my car's gas tank, and then stopped to eat a quick breakfast before beginning the 5 hour drive back home to Eugene from Auburn, Washinton. I left Teddi Sue in my locked car, a 1990 white Toyota Camry, in her crate. I had covered the crate with a blanket so that it could not be seen if anyone were to look into my car. It was a sunny day up here, but not overly warm. I ordered my food then went out to check my little sweetie to make sure that it wasn't getting hot in the car. I got my food and then went back to check her again before I ate. The temp. in the car was comfortable and she was content. I went in, ate my food and paid. I had last checked her no longer than 15 minutes before. When I went out to begin the 5 hour drive home to Eugene, my car, with Teddi Sue inside, was gone. The Auburn police took the report and have issued an alert to look for my car. I am totally devastated and worrying about my baby girl. The police have asked me to remain here in Auburn for the next few days, because if my car, and/or Teddi Sue, are found, it will probably be within the following 2-3 days . I am doing all I can think of to get the word out and look for Teddi Sue. I will let you know, or phone a pal to let you know (if I don't have computer access) if I find out anything about my darling little girl. Please, please, please pray for my Teddi to come back to me. Thank you. - Mommy D'Ann

And here is her dogster page:

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/463287

Any thing you can do would be wonderful! Any information can be gathered at the AUBURN POLICE DEPT.
Thank you for your time and your kindness.
Dee L. Tobin
[notify]
Daisy

Trouble O' Seven

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '07 12:57pm PST 
I emailed the Mayor of Auburn City. Not even sure if its the right area but desperate times call for desperate measures!
[notify]
Rocky

what is yours is- MINE

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '07 10:42am PST 
A gentleman wants to do a story! Seeeeee power of the paw PLEASE keep those emails going they do make a difference!!!
I called her on her cell she sounds....so down althought they did find the car....no teddi sue....soooooooo once again I ask you pullllllll up that fur and EMAIL!!!!!! Keep that word OUT THERE!!!
[notify]

Minnie

Barked: Tue Jun 19, '07 12:24pm PST 
teddi sue was found =] way to go

a man found her and was going to give her to his daughter then saw something about her somewhere. but she is reunited with her owner!!
[notify]