GO!

To dress or not to dress?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  
Ella Bella

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '07 1:49pm PST 
dancing Getting dressed up and part of our morning routine!
Go outside and go potty, brush teeth and get dressed!

My mommy owns a doggie dress-up store online, so my closet is bigger than hers! (its called http://www.doggiedress-up.com)

I was a fire hydrant last year for Halloween, then this year I was Fairy. I also have a Cheerleading outfit that I wear when daddy watches football. Go Raiders! My brother, Sammy is new to our house and he doesn't have any clothes yet, but mommy has an order in and soon he will be nice and warm for the summer time too! smile I LUV my hoodies and sweaters. They are my favorites! My legs get caught on the goofy dresses momma got, so we're looking for some better ones that fit little fur-babies like me!

So glad to see other people like to dress up just like me!!
If anyone wants a good deal, email my mommy, she always gives discounts to Dogster Members! smile
[notify]
Rex

You WILL love- me!

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '07 7:43pm PST 
My mom found that hot Punk Pup tank and I think it rocks! I shove my head into it and sometimes try to help put my paws in the arm holes. But she got me this sweater that's a bit small on me, gawd that was annoying ... so I chewed and chewed until she took it off me. Maybe she should try another loose tank or tee.
[notify]
Cleo

Barked: Thu Nov 22, '07 9:31am PST 
I hate it when my mom dresses me up. I can't walk. I can't move. I just stand frozen until she gives in takes the crap off of me - works every time!
[notify]

In loving- memory- *Madde*

YAY YAY YAY

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '07 7:50am PST 
My mommy puts a sweater on me when she sees me shivering. But I still dont like it so I take it off. She cant figure out how I do it cause there are little loops that my back legs go through to help hold it on.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3