GO!

To dress or not to dress?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Pherret

Watch your- ankles if you- wanna keep 'em!

Barked: Mon Apr 9, '07 10:57am PST 
I love getting dressed! When mom pulls out my container of clothes I get so excitedsnoopy! I even try to help mommy by stretching my neck to get my head through the shirt.

Daddy laughs and says every time,"Poor Pherret." He refuses to let mommy buy his dog Shine the Pitbull a shirt. I don't understand because mom has great fashion senseway to go.

How many of you like to get dressed or would rather be undressed?
[notify]
Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '07 8:13am PST 
Zelda doesn't like actually getting dressed, she squirms around. But once the clothes are on she's OK. She has a cute little pink hoodie, a raincoat with yellow duckies, and a badass tank top with a skull on it. She's quite the little fashionista. big grin
[notify]
Bertie

I love to- snuggle

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '07 8:28am PST 
I don't get to wear that many clothes as its usually too hot here in Cyprus, but when I do I just love to wear the one my daddy made mesnoopy
He owns a club and my t-shirt has emblazoned on the back 'Piazza' Security. I really strutt around in it. It always makes people smile and laugh when I have it on..can't understand why thoughshrug
[notify]

Max

Max - born to bark!

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '07 7:31pm PST 
My brother and I have more clothes then our Mom! We have sweaters, t-shirts, coats, sweatshirts etc. Mom loves to dress us up. I love being dressed up and actually help Mom get me dressed. I put my head up so she can put it on, and put one leg up at a time to help. Ozzie my crazy insane brother will run, jump, squirm and basically act super bad when Mom is trying to get him dressed.

We live in an area that is super cold during the winter and I don't like to go outside without a sweater or a coat on. That way I can run around, look fabulous and stay warm! smile
[notify]
Honey

Princesses- Rule!!!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '07 10:55am PST 
I love to dress up. I have fancy dresses for all occasions. And when I put them on I feel like Cinderella.
[notify]
Lucky

Adopt a Min Pin- from- IMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!- !!!

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '07 10:58am PST 
I love to dress. It does not matter what it is. I have t shirts, coats, sweaters, bandanas for every occasion. I just love it. Mom gets out my clothes and I go crazy trying to get them on. Sometimes I even go get a shirt and bring it to her. She cant resist me.
[notify]
Cleo

Adopt a- rescue!!!!!!!!!!- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '07 10:59am PST 
I love to dress. You can go on my site and see me in my summer dress. Before I came to live with my mom, I did not have clothes. I had a daddy and I guess he did not know how important a girls wardrobe is. But now mommy makes sure I get all the clothes I want.
[notify]
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '07 8:51pm PST 
My wardrobe is insane! Mom dresses me up all the time - it gives me even MORE personality! BOL! Sometimes rock dog, sometimes preppy. it depends on the mood. I even have longjohns on super cold days. Dad says I have a better wardrobe than him! hehe!
[notify]
Prissy N- Haliey In my- Heart F

That's Mine

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '07 5:48am PST 
I love to get dressed as long as it's cold out anything warmdancingdancing in te summer I do have a Tank I wear it says High Mantaince. Love that shirt But yes dress I put my head threw the hole and I have mastered the art of the leg holes so most of the time mom dosen't even have to help me...
[notify]
Daisy

Trouble O' Seven

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '07 12:14pm PST 
I love to get dressed! Mommy only needs to hold open the arm holes and I put my feet right through on my own!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3