GO!

Update on Peaches' family-please keep thinking of us

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Peaches-R.I.- P- (1/18/06-3/1- 9/07

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '07 4:25pm PST 
Hello Dogster friends, Thank you again for all your support. We've just had another blow to our family today. Our 15 yr old family cat Abbey has been in and out of the vet the last 2 days. Her liver and kidneys have failed her. We just noticed her sickness this week. We're going to have to decide when to put her down. My husband's birthday is Friday. Our bucket is full and we feel like we can't make it another day. This will be our second pet lost in two weeks. We feel defeated and want to quit. Please keep remembering us. We're out of tears. Much love, Peaches mommy
[notify]
Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '07 3:35pm PST 
hug

I'm so sorry. That's never an easy decision to make. Just do what you feel is right for her. Fifteen is a good, long life, though. You're obviously good, loving parents.

Don't let this discourage you from getting another pet in the future. Just make sure you are both ready before you get one. Take as long as you need.
[notify]
Lexy

Lexyroo

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '07 6:38pm PST 
We are so sorry to hear this! We can't believe you are having to go though another loss so soon! You family is in our thoughts and prayers. Give Sweet Pea a hug for us!
We are also sending hugs to you and your husband!
In tears...
Lexy and Baylee
[notify]