GO!

Our beloved 14 month old Min Pin-Peaches passed away Monday...please think of us

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Rosie and- the family

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '08 3:21am PST 
we are so sorry for your loss,you did your best ,you are in our thoughts and prayers
[notify]
Natajh Mahal- (Taji)

Tough as- nails... if mom- is holding me

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '08 6:01pm PST 
That has to be just about the saddest thing that could happen. But you know what? I bet anything Peaches is SO thankful that you did all that to try and help her while you could. Other owners would not have been nearly as caring and wonderful to her as you were, and so think of it not as something taken from you, but something given to her. God put her in your hands because He knew you would do all you could to make her well, keep her comfortable and safe, and eventually return her to Him with care and gentleness. For that you are wonderful people, and she was truly blessed.
[notify]
Kennen,- rainbow- bridge

tough little man

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '08 8:06pm PST 
sorry about your loss!!!hughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Babe/mom- Mattie/pup- -Rosie/au

Min Pin Family- Tree

Barked: Tue Nov 18, '08 4:42pm PST 
My heart goes out to you and your family. So sad for such a young dog so full of life to slip away but it sounds like you did everything medically possible to try to save Peaches.
You guys are very special !
When the time is right and the hurt subsides I know you will have an empty spot in your life that will need to be puppy filled again. Meantime, please know that lots of us really feel your pain.
Carole - Petersburg Virginia
[notify]
Babe/mom- Mattie/pup- -Rosie/au

Min Pin Family- Tree

Barked: Fri Jul 3, '09 6:06am PST 
Time has passed and I was wondering how you are doing. I hope you and yours are doing well. Is Sweet Pea still with you ? Have you acquired another Min-Pin? When special dogs like Peaches pass through our homes and our hearts they can never truly be replaced but new ones can help to fill the void. My three little girls are doing well; Mattie (the pup) is now 18 months old. She definitely is the spoiled sweetie in the group. Would love to hear from you. Carole
[notify]
max

Barked: Sat Jul 18, '09 4:14pm PST 
I am so very sorry for your loss. I also lost my little min pin max on june 29th of this year(he was hit by a car long story short the water company let him outof the back yard while metering) and my heart is aching. Time is precious and sometimes short.. I still cry and nothing will take his place. my home feels empty along with my heart. The reason i am here on dogster is to see others cherish their min pins like I cherished my mackie,he was 7 but even that was not enough time with him. I love to tell stories about him and remember him fondly any his memory will live forever in my heart and soul. Again I am so sorry for your loss and you are in my prayers.hug
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2