GO!

Does anyone else HATE their bath as much as me??

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Charlie

Charles in- Charge here!!

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '07 9:43pm PST 
I DREAD my bath, and unfortunatly my dad has pretty bad allergies that make him itch and break out all red and blochy if I dont get a weekly bath. As soon as I hear Mom turn on the tub and take a glass into the bathroom I know I'm done for! First I make her chase me all around the house until she catches me, then once she gets me in the bathtub I make several attempts to jump over her head to get out and i huddle in the back where she cant get to me. She doesnt seem to know why I hate it so much, and she says I almost act like taking a bath hurts! Anyone else dislike getting clean as much as I do? What do your parents do to make your bath more enjoyable?? I think my mom could use some suggestions!!
[notify]
Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 6:31am PST 
I've only had one bath. It was OK. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it.
[notify]
Rocky

what is yours is- MINE

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 2:09pm PST 
my mom found out I was not to swelll on bath BUT I love to go where ever mom goes so......I love love showers! Yep I will jump in the shower with her LOL about every other week I get the extras, shampoo etc. but everyday I jump in and sit at the end of the shower...see if may be the pup would enjoy that?
[notify]

Logan

Menace on four- legs

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 2:56pm PST 
Both of us HATE baths..we start crying and we try to cling to mom
[notify]
Charlie

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 10:47pm PST 
My mom tried the shower with her thing, and it works ok, but I have to be held the whole time which can be a bit much! I'm not happy out of the shower when she's in it but i dont want to get wet either!! I just plain dont like water!! In fact if its raining or snowing too hard I'm prone to boycott peeing all together until it stops or as long as I possably can! Thanks for the suggestion tho!wink
[notify]
♥- Crazy Daisy- ♥

The Craaazy Min- Pin

Barked: Fri Mar 16, '07 7:17pm PST 
big laugh I have a whole story about bath time in my diary. BOL.

Daisy's Bathtime Adventure

laugh out loud
[notify]
Charlie

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '07 8:05pm PST 
HAHA daisy my mommy and i read your bathstory, and it sounds just about like ours!!! =) lol At least you dont have to get one very often I bet! I get them all the time (well about weekly) cuz otherwise i make my daddy itchy. Well glad to hear that I'm not the only one who hates baths!!! dog
[notify]
J├Ąger

Little Monster

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '07 11:39am PST 
I don't really hate it, BUT that is not my fav. moment either. Oh, well, I love to go whereever my dad goes, so I most of the time shower with him. Mom hates to smell the stinky me so dad makes sure I smell nice and clean. He even sometime put a couple drop of dog cologne on my neck. Yea, baby! Now, I'm nice and handsome!!! dancing
[notify]
Bella Felice

The One in Pink

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '07 4:09pm PST 
YES! I hate baths! I have only had one since I was adopted and I heard mommy saying I get another one next weekend! YIKES! eek
[notify]
Chaz

To Know Me is to- Love Me

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '07 4:11pm PST 
I'm not crazy about baths but I don't try to jump out of the tub like my sister does. I just tolerate them at best.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2