GO!

ok where do you sleep?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 68)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Mickey

Smells like- bacon!

Barked: Mon Oct 11, '10 8:59pm PST 
with mommy since day one! i took over her blanket, and Im starting to take over her pillow. So I now stick my nose in her neck so i can get some pillow too (only if Im feeling generous to give her pillow back).
[notify]
Tink

Barked: Mon Dec 6, '10 2:23pm PST 
Under the covers with my mommy, she cuddles me like a teddy bear.
[notify]
Coco

Give me some- luving....lol

Barked: Tue Dec 14, '10 6:55am PST 
I sleep in my bed with Mommy's blankie that I confiscated. In the AM I jump into bed with them just to get some doggie time...lol
[notify]

Coal

King Coal - Ruler of the- House

Barked: Thu Jan 27, '11 4:41pm PST 
i am curled up in mommys arms for most of the night.. but i sometimes venture down to her feet, but she moves to much!
[notify]

Barked: Tue Oct 25, '11 11:01pm PST 
yep,under the covers, thanks to daddy. mommy says it's ok cause she just loves me so much!cheer
[notify]
Belle Roux- Melancon

***I'M SEXY AND- I KNOW IT!***

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 11:59pm PST 
IN THE CRATE is the rule. But Dad has no idea what happens when he's out of town big grin
[notify]
Skylos

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 5:11pm PST 
Always in the bed, under the covers sleeping in between mommy's legs. In the morning he works his way up to the top of the bed and he sleeps on our pillows. This is one of the main reasons why my household will never be without a min-pin! I love the way they snuggle at night!
[notify]
Sassy

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 10:25am PST 
I pretty much sleep wherever I want; mostly on my Mom's arm with my head on her pillow. During the night, I sneak down and get between her legs so she can't move.
[notify]
  (Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 68)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7