GO!

ok where do you sleep?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 6 of 7: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
BENNY

OH, NO YOU DONT- .

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '07 9:26am PST 
IN BED WITH MOM AND POP ! UNDER THE COVERS. I GO BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN MOM AND DAD.dancingdancingdancing
[notify]
Cooper

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '07 9:33am PST 
Under the covers with Mom. (Wow, I had no idea this was part of the breed description! laugh out loud )
[notify]
In loving- memory- *Madde*

YAY YAY YAY

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '07 3:45pm PST 
I did sleep under the covers with mom and dad, but now that my baby girls are here I sleep in my big crate with my babies. I cant wait to get back in bed with my mommy and daddy.
[notify]

Devonshire's- Lady Macey

I'm too cute to- get in trouble!

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '07 8:14pm PST 
well, i usually start in the crate but i end up in the bed... down comforters are the best!
[notify]
Rex

You WILL love- me!

Barked: Wed Nov 21, '07 6:56am PST 
Mom has me sleeping in the crate cuz she says she's afraid to move when I'm in bed. I've got a system worked out so that I wake her up early in the morning to do my business (real or fake), then she's usually too groggy and tired to listen to me whine in the crate so she lets me sleep under the covers with her until it's time to get up way to go
[notify]
♥Leah- Kay♥

Don't mess with- my Momma!

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 12:49am PST 
Right next to my Mommy!big grin
[notify]
SAKURA

My mighty one

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '08 10:23pm PST 
I love to sleep under the covers with my mommy and daddy. I hate to sleep alone. I just give them those eyes and they give everytime. suckers!!!BOL!!
[notify]
Butters

"That's Me!!!"

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 5:06pm PST 
I usually sleep under the covers in between my mommy and daddy!
Some nights they put me in my crate but leave the door open because I wake up in the middle of the night to potty or replenish myself with some water...
But in the morning they find me in between them anyways!
[notify]
Sparka

Baby Sparka- Roozle

Barked: Wed Oct 15, '08 6:33pm PST 
Under the covers in between Mommy's legs! Sometimes I fall asleep in between Daddy's legs, but he moves around too much in his sleep, so I always end up with Mommy. For being only 6 lbs, Mommy says I sure take up a lot of room in the bed!
[notify]
Parker

Whoa boy

Barked: Fri Oct 31, '08 12:52pm PST 
I pretend to be a big boy so I fall asleep by daddy's feet, but around 2 am, I scratch my paws at his face and he lets me under the blankets. (What a sucker!)

Edited by author Fri Oct 31, '08 12:55pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 6 of 7: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7