GO!

ok where do you sleep?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 4 of 7: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Lo-D

im the the king- of the house

Barked: Thu May 31, '07 11:41pm PST 
under the blanket snuggled next to my mommy duh!
[notify]
Isis

The Energizer- bunny...did you- say bunny?

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 3:46pm PST 
I snuggle up under the covers with my mommy. cloud 9 She made me sleep in my crate for the first month or two when I was a baby, but she let me cuddle up with her once I got pretty good about getting myself up and using the bathroom (litter box) in the middle of the night.
[notify]
Bella

Bellalicious - The Cute- Pinscher Package

Barked: Wed Jun 20, '07 2:42am PST 
I will usually cuddle up to anyone who is closest to me, which is usually my brother or sister. Other nights I may cuddle up with Mom and Dad. I love to cuddle and to sleep right next to my family!
[notify]

Candy

Barked: Wed Jun 20, '07 2:07pm PST 
I sleep everywhere big grin But mostly in my pen
[notify]
Gabriel

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '07 3:02pm PST 
Mom invisioned me in my crate and the ocasional on the bed snooze but I had other plans. The first night I got home I didn't sleep I wined until 3 am and then slept till 7 am and cried more!!
Mom finally gave up and I've slept with someone ever since.way to go
[notify]
Penny

Rattweiler

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '07 9:27pm PST 
Ditto Gabriel! BOL The rescue told mommy I was crate trained...not so much we learned the first night. Been under the covers ever since.
[notify]
RickyBobby

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '07 8:43am PST 
I sleep under the covers with mommy with my head on her sholders!
[notify]
Tinkerbelle

Diva

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '07 7:51pm PST 
I sleep snuggled under the covers with my mommy. I must be pressed up against her at all times.
[notify]
Gunner

I solemnly swear- that I am up to- no good

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '07 11:14am PST 
Daddy said I can't sleep in the bed. I think he's jealous laugh out loud But I sleep in my bed right next to Mom's side of the bed so I can make sure she's still there.
[notify]
Jumpin' Jack- Flash Red

I spit out- eggs,yuk!

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '07 6:38pm PST 
Under the cover, too hot, over the covers, too cold. Back and forth. I fell out of bed 1 time so know I sleep in the "buffer" zone between moms legs. I also dont like when mom and dad try to kiss or snuggle without me right in the middle. No way, no how!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 7: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7