GO!

ok where do you sleep?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 7: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Bertie

I love to- snuggle

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '07 8:54am PST 
Under the covers as close as possible to my mommy but with my botty sticking out the top ...snoopy
[notify]
Laci

Laci -"always- looking for- trouble!"

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '07 6:14am PST 
I sleep under the covers with my mommy and I have my own pillow too!cheer
[notify]
Laci

Laci -"always- looking for- trouble!"

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '07 6:15am PST 
I sleep under the covers with my mommy and I have my own pillow too!cheer
[notify]

Rocket

Rocket Man

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 2:18pm PST 
I sleep in the bed under the covers with Mommy, right up against her.
[notify]
Boo

Life: Snack,- Snuggle, and- Sleep

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 6:12pm PST 
If left to my own devices, under a comforter on the floor or under the covers with mommy. Otherwise, I'm in a great big crate with my little brother.
[notify]
Thor

Barked: Sun May 20, '07 2:41am PST 
I sleep on the bed...under the covers...between mommy & daddy. Sometimes they're watching TV in the living room and I would go to the bedroom and sleep under a pile of big soft pillows!!! cheer way to gosnoopy
[notify]
Cookie

Barked: Sun May 20, '07 2:43am PST 
I have a soft bed next to Mommy & Daddy's bed. I try sleeping there but I usually wake up in the middle of the night and sneak my way under the covers. Most of the time I sleep on the bed and still under the covers cloud 9 cheer
[notify]
Mookie

whats mine is- mine

Barked: Sat May 26, '07 1:11pm PST 
I sleep on my couch with all my toys and pillows during the day. BUT at night I sleep between Mommy and Daddy in bed under the covers and I got to be touching both of them or I'm not happy! wave
[notify]
Tara

Cant catch me!

Barked: Wed May 30, '07 9:00am PST 
I sleep anywhere thats soft! The back of the couch, in laps, on pillows...at bed time I sleep between Mommy and Daddy, unless Daddy is gone to Iraq then its just us girls! (But Daddys home now, YAY!!) cheer
[notify]
Louis- Ferdinand

Louis - "I love cat- food"

Barked: Thu May 31, '07 9:52pm PST 
I sleep under the covers too! I love to be in my mom and dad's way and make them share their covers and pillows!
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 7: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7