GO!

ok where do you sleep?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 7: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Logan

Menace on four- legs

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '07 9:18pm PST 
I sleep under the covers with mom, Cookie sleeps in her dog bed and on the bed but on top of the covers and usually under a pillow...
[notify]
Twinkie

"Butt Mode"

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '07 10:15pm PST 
Under the covers!! ALWAYS!! haha she will fight for blankets!
[notify]
Daisy

Trouble O' Seven

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '07 7:51am PST 
anywhere I want to, which is usually under the covers in between moms legs or on top of the covers in between moms legs. When the heater comes on though I high-tail it to m bed which is strategically placed in front of the vent. When the heat turns off I run back up to sleep in the bed. Sometimes I will get under the covers and stretch out and it looks like Im spooning mom.
[notify]

J├Ąger

Little Monster

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '07 11:33am PST 
In my lovely dog house, but sometime mom and dad would let me go inside and sleep in my fluffy bed next to them. cloud 9
[notify]
Shady

I'm a blanket- hogger!

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 4:37am PST 
I sleep under the blankies on moms side of the bed... I will go around in circles like a fork in spaghetti until I have all the covers!! wink
[notify]
Bella Felice

The One in Pink

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '07 4:03pm PST 
Always in mommy & daddy's bed, right next to mommy under the covers!!!

Edited by author Sun Apr 1, '07 4:07pm PST

[notify]
Chaz

To Know Me is to- Love Me

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '07 4:05pm PST 
I sleep on the bed with mommy & daddy usually on top of the covers with a little blankie over me and other times I sleep in my own bed in mommy & daddy's room.
[notify]
Pherret

Watch your- ankles if you- wanna keep 'em!

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '07 11:24am PST 
For the most part I sleep in my bed under my blanket, but sometimes mommy will let me sleep in her bed under the blankets next to her.

We Min Pins sure do love cuddling under the blankets.....I guess it is in our blood. dancing
[notify]
rawlee

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '07 10:27am PST 
right at my daddys butt!! mommy says thats why my ears stand up so preety!!!!laugh out loud
[notify]
Peanut

paper shredder

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '07 8:47pm PST 
both but mainly under the covers with mommy and papa
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 7: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7