GO!

Was your mastiff puppy THIS lazy?!?!?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Lola

One day I'm- gonna grow into- these paws!

Barked: Sat Jul 18, '09 4:37pm PST 
Hullo my beautiful mastiff friends smile

I just brought Lola home yesterday. I've had experience with all types of puppies before, but NONE that sleep THIS much and don't get into trouble. I've never had a pup that's been this "calm". All she does is sleep, maybe walk around a bit, and sleep more. She isn't even motivated to play or even walk around the yard with me! So I'm wondering... isn this normal, a breed thing, or it possible she's sick? She's been eating fine and her stool is normal... any ideas? smile

Thanks!
[notify]
Deogee

I love to- cuddle!

Barked: Wed Aug 12, '09 6:39am PST 
I would not get too nervous. My Deogee just wanted to cuddle in bed or on the couch for the first few weeks. She was like a teddy bear. She didn't get really active unless left alone, and she got nervous. So basically, don't worry about it. In my experience they sleep quite a bit even when they get older.
[notify]