GO!

Need a helping hand...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Bella

Momma's lil'- fuzzball

Barked: Thu Oct 30, '08 7:12pm PST 
Hi everyone!
I just want to take a moment and invite you all to a new group! The link: http://www.dogster.com/group/Pet_family-13980

Please, just check it out. We have very few members and the group is becoming more and more inavtive each day. We need your help to save wonderful group, Pet Family.

ADMINISTARTORS needed: The few adminstartors there are very busy and don't have enough time to put into the group, which is why we are not only inviting you to our group, we are inviting you to become an administartor and help us out.

A bit about PF: It is just a small group where pals unite! We host contest, have games, give away prizes, and much more.
-If you want to become an adminstrator let me know and I'll talk to the other administrator.

So please help us out, and join Pet Family. HAPPY HALL-O-WEEN pals!
[notify]