GO!

Maltese stories anyone?!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Ambroxya- Christmas

Proud of my 2- mommies!

Barked: Thu Mar 22, '07 9:57am PST 
Just for fun, does anyone wanna share any Maltese stories with us? Arrivals, behavior, happy, funny! Whatever! I can't hear enough about our special breed!

I have 2! Ambroxya is a serious Diva! She wont walk through puddles (which I love) she just turns around and gets up on her hind legs to be picked up! She doesn't really like to be pet, cause it messes up her hair. (at least I think that's why) She eats like a lil princess, and if her food is not cut up, she will not eat it!

Jani on the other hand! Plays with poop, loves being dirty, lays on his "used" wee-wee pad, toys and all!

Feel like sharing your "Maltese Antics?!" BOL!
[notify]
Polo

Polo come

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '07 10:28am PST 
hi ya, long time no see...mommy was on vacation so she didn't have time to respond...since we r the only maltese in this forum so far...

my maltese story...i am a true boy...i love getting dirty...mommy thinks sometimes i dunno i'm a white furry boy...cuz i came home yesterday w/ mud all over my paws and on my neck...since i love smelling like mud...hehe... cheerwave
[notify]
Mimi LaBelle

I wanna play! I- wanna play!

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '07 9:57am PST 
I'm about to turn 8 months old (4/19), and my Mom says I'm a real character!!! I seem to have "trust" issues with her ... LOL! If she calls me to her for something I think I'm not going to like (i.e., getting my face washed, getting my hair brushed, being picked up to be put into my crate), I'll back up and do this "bark-growl " thing! It comes out in a really low voice. On the other hand, if I hear a noise, especially out the front window, I'll do my REALLY high-pitched "Aaarrrroooooo!" It cracks Mommy up.laugh out loud

And as much as Mommy wants me to be a girly-girl, I don't like it when she first puts any type of clothing on me. Once it's on, I go flying around the room and then plop on the floor, putting my head down like ,"I look like an idiot!" (which Mommy says is so not true!). She has to fight with me to put any hair barrettes in, and even if she's successful, I'll go rub my head on the couch or floor like a madwoman (LOL!) and rub it off my head , much to Mommy's disappontment ... sigh ... confused
[notify]

Snowball

the hottest boy- around

Barked: Fri Apr 27, '07 7:48pm PST 
i am a boy. but i hate being dirty i love my having hair dont and nails painted lol
[notify]
Fendi

Barked: Tue Jun 5, '07 7:14pm PST 
Fendi is going to be ONE year old next week!! cheer
[notify]
Tucker

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '07 1:00pm PST 
I'm ALL boy. But I am a total MAMA'S BOY! I love to play ruff and run around, but when my mommy gets home, I am her cuddle buddy. We like to lay on the couch and watch baseball and take naps. I love to cuddle in mommy's neck. She smells so good. I also like to comb mommy's hair with my teeth and make her pretty. I can't wait until mommy can take me outside! I've been sick for a couple of weeks, but just as soon as the doctor says I can go outside, I'M OUTTA HERE!
puppysnoopy
[notify]
Mitzy

I'm a lover

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '07 7:11pm PST 
When I get a bath it drives me bonkers. Mom holds me wrapped up in a big towel for a while but when I wiggle free, I run around the house at top speed. Mom cracks up! She tries to catch me but I'm too fast for her. She says I'm a MANIAC.
[notify]
Taffany - "Therapy - Dog & CGC

Taffany the- killer!

Barked: Mon Jul 9, '07 6:57pm PST 
Just wanted to share my maltese Taffany has just passed her thearpy test and her cgc test tonight.
[notify]
Eros

Eros - God of Puppy- Love

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '07 1:41pm PST 
Hi! My breeder says I'm just a wee bit young to go home to mommy, but I will be old enough in another weekish! She also says I loooooove to play...mommy has no idea what she signed up for. I'm sure mommy will tell you all about my antics in a few weeks dancing
[notify]
Taffany - "Therapy - Dog & CGC

Taffany the- killer!

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '07 7:29pm PST 
New pup on the block havent gotten name but you can check me out on my sisters site. Taffany . these pups have a good life.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2