GO!

FREE PERSONALIZED DIAMOND COLLARS

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Pancho

I walk on my- front paws!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 10:05am PST 
Hello!!...I thought I would start a business selling personalized dog collars that has crystal letters of your dogs names on them but I dont have the time so now I have a room full of collars and no idea what to do with them. I am giving them away with 5 letters (first come first served) as long as shipping of $10.00 is paid (by check or money order, or paypal) . If you look online you can see these are sold for almost 3 dollars a letter and the collars go from anywhere from 10 dollars and up. If you want a picture of them or if you want one please email me at kandy94523@yahoo.com and I will send you a pic of the types of collars and charms that go with it. Only one per person please and I ship only to the US unless you want to pay more for international shipping .Thanks! Amethyst
[notify]
MOJO'S 1- YEAR- BIRTHDAY IS- TODA

YELP! Mia just- stepped on me! - Ouchie!

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '08 8:11pm PST 
Oh Girlfriend,
I really blew it! Do you still have your collars? I'm so sorry; my daughter had MRSA! and my son was ill; my ex hubby had a lung biopsy cos they found a mass (non smoker) and gee, it's just been fun and games, so you, I'm afraid, slipped through the cracks. I'm so sorry!

Excuses, excuses, right? Not quite; just reality; life; the real deal. I'm desperately trying to get a couple of business ventures off the ground (artistic) since I'm a single mom w/2 teens and I lost my job 364 days after I got it (the a**!!!! "let me go" so he wouldn't have to honor my contract) ONE DAY before my 6 year anniv. w/the co. Sooooooo uncool. That was LAST APRIL! shockconfusedcry

Whatta sob story; and since it's true, what a tragic sob story! shrug I'm either overqualified for jobs, or I'm looking at working at McDonald's..........which I CANT DO!!!!! I'm an artist trying so hard to make this all work out. It will; I've not a penny to my name, but I'm rich in spirit!

So I think I misunderstood your 'proposition', and unfortunately don't even have $10 bucks. I might scrounge for change, BUT! are they still available? Oh boy; just let me know and again, I'm so sorry! I'm dancing too fast and I've missed the plot completely. Off the rails I am!!! (BTW; I'm 52 so I'm no idiot; just a frustrated Mom).

Thanks, girlfriend, and let me know, k? rhonapage@comcast.net

Time to go to bed!

xxrhona
[notify]