GO!

Is anyone out there?!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Copper

Life is better- in high speed.

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '07 9:05pm PST 
Was just wondering if there are any other Irish Red & Whites out there like me! How did your owner come to find you? Are you a mix between the Setter breeds? Are you as hyper as I am, even at age nine! Would love to chat.

Copper snoopy
[notify]
Molly Malone

great balls of- fire

Barked: Sat Aug 30, '08 5:47pm PST 
hi....molly malone is a three year old red irish setter that lives in southern california..she is a real super model (ha ha) she travels well any where and spends lots of time in baja calif......when we go to melling rancho ...for the score races. she loves other dogs and people.
[notify]
Erin

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 6:20pm PST 
Yes, there are more Irish Red and White Setters around here!
[notify]

Maggie

Cream of the- Crop

Barked: Sun Jul 26, '09 2:55pm PST 
Hello! I am the owner of an Irish Red and White named Maggie. She is currently two years old, happy, and healthy! I've also learned that there are two other Red and Whites living in my local area (much to my surprise) named Tucker and Rex. party
[notify]