GO!

I need a good study on corn-free dog foods...or 10

This is the place to share your best homemade dog food and treat recipes with each other! Remember to use caution if your pet has allergies and to make any diet changes gradually so that your dog's stomach can adjust to the new foods you are introducing.

Gunner

Gunna get \'em!

Barked: Mon Feb 14, '11 4:34pm PST 
So I've got a friend who requested to see an extensive study on why grain-free dog foods are better than regular old Purina. She said that "so long as it isn't the first ingredient, I think it's okay...I would like to see a study, or studies proving that it's better for them."

So, Dogsters, go to town. Give me every study you can. And so it doesn't appear totally biased, give me some studies on Purina-One and other common dog foods as well.

This is for my child-hood best friend so be nice! She is just a very extensive person who likes to see all sides thoroughly before making a full opinion...something I agree with her on. (But I already know all the stuff you're about to give me!) wink

Uh-Oh...Just realized I put this in the wrong place... reposting it where it belongs....

Edited by author Mon Feb 14, '11 4:38pm PST

[notify]