GO!

Amazing Greyhound Video *Must Watch*

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

*~*Abby*~*- (RIP- 2004-2012)

Stunning

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 7:50am PST 
Someone from our greyhound rescue group sent this to me. It's absolutely amazing! Pass it on!

Greyhound Video

-Abby
[notify]
Sadie,- GBeAD-C1

Will the real- Shady Sadie plz- stand up?

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 12:33pm PST 
I loved this video, Abby! It was touching and really made me think about the Greyhounds hughug It was just GREYT! big grin
[notify]
Flash

OMG! Lets play!- Lets play!!!!

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 1:58am PST 
A very sweat video indeed filled with absolutely adorable pictures! cloud 9 ALTHOUGH, I would like to point out an error with the slide "Trespassers: the breakfast of champions". This is incorrect as greyhounds are not as (usually) being useless guard dogs.
[notify]

Storm AKA- Edge of a- Storm

Walk or- Sleep...tough- choice!

Barked: Sun Jun 15, '08 8:12pm PST 
I loved that video! I really love the insperational truths under the wonderful pictures. And I do agree with the error with the tresspassing photo...it is true that Greyhounds are the farthest thing from guard dogs, but try explaining that to the guy that has his head poking through the broken window of your house and has a greyhound flying towards him at 40 mph to say "HI!". I think that person is going to get out of there pretty fast...well we hope!
[notify]
Flash

OMG! Lets play!- Lets play!!!!

Barked: Sun Jun 22, '08 3:27am PST 
BMBO (barking -laughing- my butt off)! So true! laugh out loud
[notify]
*~*Abby*~*- (RIP- 2004-2012)

Stunning

Barked: Sat Sep 20, '08 1:53pm PST 
Hi Guys! wave Glad you've all enjoyed the video.

Regarding the 'tresspassing error' , I didn't make this video, I don't know the person who did. It was just sent to me. Anyway, I don't think the creater of this video was being literal. Just sarcastic. I know my greys, and a lot of greys like to watch out the window to see if who's comming, or to watch the birds outside.
[notify]
Dolly

pet me!!!

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 10:31am PST 
I am blessed to have adopted a retired greyhound from the rescue. Greyhounds are the best doggies ever!! Had I known a long time ago how greyt they are, I would never have had any other breed. Greyhounds are the perfect doggie.

Get greyhound racing banned in your state!!
[notify]