GO!

Do any of you greys out there not get on the couch?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3  
Zeus

Play?! Sure but- don't pull on my- ears...

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '08 7:23pm PST 
When I first got to my new home I wouldn't get on the couch or the bed, but mom told me the couch was ok. Then I figured out how to get on the bed when she was asleep and wouldn't notice (I thought). Now I'm allowed on the bed but not the couch because she got a new dark slip cover for it (I shed white hair). So I sleep on a pile of four comforters when she's using the couch. Sometimes even at night I sleep on them, especially if it's warm. Roux gets on the couch whenever she wants, and the bed too, but we don't share the bed much because mom says we hog the whole thing and she should have part of it. I'm not sure what she means, but now Roux and I take turns, most of the time. Does this help? Zeussnoopy
[notify]
Lando (aka - Flying Dill- Weed)

I'm as fast as- the Millineum- Falcon

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 11:50am PST 
I don't like human furniture, but i like my own beddies and blankets and lots and lots of pillows. My brother Ali is the same way, but our sister Lycka thinks she owns all the human furniture!
[notify]
Star (raced- as Portland- Racer)

Me too! Me too!

Barked: Sat Sep 13, '08 7:42pm PST 
Jump? Up there? You're kidding me, right? shock Looks soft, and Lance loves it up there, but no thanks, I'm staying at ground level. So long as The People pet me, all is well in my little world.

Once, I hadn't seen Mom for a week, so when she sat down on the couch and called me, I tried to get up there. Not doing that again. Can't imagine why The People like those things - there's no place to put your legs!

I can't even get into the car by myself, and I really really really really love going for rides. A couch in a box. Good grief!
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3