GO!

Does your golden lay like a frog???

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Captain- "Like- Someone in- Love"

If it's on the- floor...it's- mine!

Barked: Thu Jun 11, '09 11:38am PST 
Hey, just curious if any of you goldens out there lay down like a frog! Mom thinks it is pretty fun that I always sprawl out like frogman!! I heard some dogs do this when they are young but not so much when they are older, but I am 2.5 years and I still do it!!! blue dogblue dogblue dog
[notify]
Cooper

SNOW BABY

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 4:23pm PST 
i have one that does it all the time! i've been told by breeders that it means they have good hips!

dog
[notify]
Laura-SD

Anything worth- it is not free

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '09 1:06pm PST 
YEEEEEES that is my favorite way to lay! Mom says it looks painful... laugh out loud
[notify]

Benson

Eat, sleep, play- & nap...Life is- great!

Barked: Mon Jun 29, '09 12:47pm PST 
I used to do that all the time as a puppy, but now its every once in a while. Especially with a really good bone!
[notify]
Tuesday

CATCH YOUR- DREAMS BEFORE- THEY SLIP AWAY

Barked: Sun Jul 19, '09 10:52pm PST 
yes, I do. mom was wondering sbout this as well she has never seen another dog do this. I am her 1st golden. I also like to lay on my back with my feet in the air alot. I am preatty young about 1 1/2
[notify]
Calvin

Dirty is the new- clean

Barked: Mon Jul 20, '09 10:57am PST 
I do that all the time. I love laying like a frog.
[notify]
Jake

Car Ride?

Barked: Mon Sep 7, '09 6:03am PST 
yes laugh out loud
[notify]
Isabella

Who doesn't love- a blonde?

Barked: Sun Nov 1, '09 8:56am PST 
Bella does it. My labrador, Belgian, however doesn't. The Bull Terrier I freuently watch does it too.
[notify]
♥- Babe- ♥

I am a puppy in- a big dog suit!

Barked: Thu Nov 26, '09 4:00pm PST 
babe did that until she got a ACL tear cry..........even now she doesn't do it because she is getting early arthoritas
[notify]
Heidi AX,AXJ- 1/26/97 - 2/28/10

My Angel

Barked: Fri Dec 11, '09 5:49pm PST 
I'm a frog dog! I'm almost 13 years old and I've been doing it all my life. And unfortunately it doesn't mean I have good hips, I wish it did.
I have a little trouble getting up from frog dog position on the tile, so Dad sometimes gives me a hand getting up. I like frog dog on tile because my belly lies directly on the cool tile. It's golden thing.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2