GO!

i'm back

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Elvis

my sweetie

Barked: Mon Sep 19, '05 4:39am PST 
hi everyone just a quick note to say i am home and resting i think i'm gonna drive my mom crazy because when i get up she jumps up too. i am feeling better today but i am showing you what i look like after this operation i hope people will stop breeding dogs with this problem because it is painful and costly this is my second one thankyou all for asking about me and i am happy to have all you pals
[notify]
Meatball{Mea- ty}- 2002-2010

Die Cancer Die- !!!!!!!

Barked: Mon Sep 19, '05 5:46am PST 
Yay !! Elvis ....... you're back !! So good to see you once again my friend.
Take it easy for a while. You know your Mom is just dying to spoil you ....... so let her ! BOL
You were so missed smile
[notify]
Sammy

I love and miss- you Dutchess

Barked: Mon Sep 19, '05 5:47am PST 
I'm so happy to see you again Elvis. You'll be back to your self soon sweetie. Glad that's all over. You just keep on getting stronger. Luv ya!!
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Mon Sep 19, '05 8:11am PST 
Aw-w-w, poor Elvis. Get well soon little guy. You'll be good as new. Puppy licks to ya! Gizmo says he hopes you're better soon, too.
[notify]
Gonzo - In Loving- Memory

Watching Over My- Pack

Barked: Tue Sep 20, '05 9:26am PST 
Glad to have you back, Elvis! Keep resting and getting better! We're thinking about ya!
[notify]