GO!

Hip Dysplasia and Double TPOs

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Apple

I'm a Moose!

Barked: Wed Sep 14, '05 1:17pm PST 
Apple needs your prayers today, and for the next couple of months, as she battles severe hip dysplasia at only 5-6 months old.
Her full story can be found here if you're interested - http://www.livejournal.com/users/drowmistress/26443.html

But it sums up to this - since Apple has severe hip dysplasia already, she needs to have triple pelvic osteotomies performed on both of her little hips, and it's going to be very traumatic for her at such an age. Recovery time alone will be close to two months. =(
So if you have a spare moment to send some love her way, Apple will surely appreciate it...
[notify]
Sophie- 2001-2007

Aren't you going- to give me a- bite ??!

Barked: Thu Sep 15, '05 6:13am PST 
I'm sorry Apple that you have to go through this, my mom and I will keep you in our prayers that you will be strong and recover quickly!
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Tue Sep 27, '05 10:29am PST 
Oh sweet Apple. I have only just seen this. I hope you are doing OK sweet girl. Sending you loving and healing thoughts.
[notify]

Sammy

I love and miss- you Dutchess

Barked: Tue Sep 27, '05 4:34pm PST 
Oh Apple, you will be in our thoughts and our prayers.
[notify]
Apple

I'm a Moose!

Barked: Wed Sep 28, '05 8:55pm PST 
Hey guys, thanks for your prayers and kind words, Mommy's been getting a TON of emails from friends and everyone loves me I guess. That makes me feel better already.
It's getting harder for me to walk, so I need my surgery soon, but Mommy and Daddy can't afford it yet so maybe soon they can get this thing the vet offered called CareCredit, Mommy was already denied but maybe Daddy can still get it.
I'll make sure Mommy lets everyone know how I'm doing! She's forgetful and stuff and never updates my diary like I ask her to! >=(
[notify]
King Jackal- Jackson

Appreciate me- for the gift- that I am!

Barked: Wed Sep 28, '05 9:12pm PST 
Beautiful Apple we will be sending you positive thoughts and prayers your way. You already beat the odds by finding such a wonderful home after your rough beginning. Surely you can get through this. Good luck little (big) one.

Jack, Jade, and family
[notify]