GO!

Please keep those prayers coming for Hope

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Bella Beans

Original Dogster- DIVA praying for- Rusty

Barked: Wed Sep 14, '05 10:31am PST 
Hope is not doing to well today and her mommy is dealing with her own health issues...so please, please keep those prayers coming!

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=163402&j=t
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Wed Sep 14, '05 10:44am PST 
Oh sweet Hope and Hope's mummy - we are praying for you both. Please get well.
[notify]
Gwen

No squirrel left- behind!!!

Barked: Wed Sep 14, '05 12:16pm PST 
Wags, kisses and prayers, hope, from Gwen. My sister Mamie is trying to steal the mouse to send you a message, too.
[notify]

Mamie (In- Loving- Memory)

My way or the- highway!

Barked: Wed Sep 14, '05 12:17pm PST 
(Gwen, gimmee dat mouse!) Hope, I'm sending prayers right now for you and your Mom.
[notify]
Dolly

Doxie By- Association

Barked: Wed Sep 14, '05 12:36pm PST 
Our darling little Hope! I wish you and your mom the best and hope you'll get well soon.
[notify]
Shadow - 6/27/89 - 1/21/06

Mommy's little- angel girl

Barked: Wed Sep 14, '05 2:49pm PST 
We'll be praying for you and your mommy, Hope. If you have any fight left in you, try and get better sweetie. Doggy smoochies for you and your mom!
[notify]
Meatball{Mea- ty}- 2002-2010

Die Cancer Die- !!!!!!!

Barked: Wed Sep 14, '05 5:50pm PST 
Hope ~
We continue to send our prayers & well wishes your way. It was good to read that yesterday was one of the better days for you. You are not alone in this fight ....... you have all us Dogsters pulling for you too.

Peace, Love & Health~
~Meatball & the pack ~
[notify]
Hope

Angel Flying Too- Close To The- Ground

Barked: Thu Sep 15, '05 5:22am PST 
Boy. You guys are the best. My mom says I am indeed the energizer bunny! Every time she thinks the time has come, I bounce back up. Today is a good day. When mom took me out this morning, I actually walked around a little and my eyes are shining again. She says life with me is like living on a roller coaster but she'll keep riding until I'm tired. (Note from Hope's mom: I'm taking a long weekend and after today, I will be away from the computer until Monday evening. It's the first "vacation" I've had in two years and I am so excited to get away for awhile. But I can't take my fur babies with me and so dad will be taking care of them. He's a good dad but I HATE leaving my precious Hope right now. Will you guys keep her in your thoughts and prayers for me?)
[notify]
Portia

Queen of France!

Barked: Thu Sep 15, '05 5:37am PST 
Darling Angel Hope - you are never far from our thoughts and we'll keep rooting for you!
[notify]
Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Thu Sep 15, '05 11:52pm PST 
Bestest wishes an' prayers tae you an' yer wee mom Hope.
Yer in ma foughts...
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2