GO!

prays for me

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

daisy

the moe with the- most

Barked: Fri Sep 9, '05 1:09pm PST 
hi all i am going in for surgery on monday the 12th of stemp. i am having an thing removed from my tit that i have had since i had my babies. and its gotta bigger and my mommy and daddy are worried about me frown i am hoping that its nothing big. my aunt steped on it and it got bigger then the cat has been playing with it and its gotta worse.
[notify]
Bella Beans

Original Dogster- DIVA praying for- Rusty

Barked: Fri Sep 9, '05 2:59pm PST 
Aww Daisy we will keep you in our prayers. You stay strong and do not worry too much..okay! Whatever it is you can beat it!!!
Love
Bella
[notify]
B'Elanna (In- Memory)

What? What? I- can't hear you!

Barked: Fri Sep 9, '05 6:21pm PST 
Mom said that her long-time ago cocker had a bump surgically removed from her nipple. It turned out to be a plugged up milk gland (although she never had puppies). She came through the operation just fine.

Hope the same for you, Dasiy.

B'Elanna

Gonzo - In Loving- Memory

Watching Over My- Pack

Barked: Fri Sep 9, '05 7:09pm PST 
Sending up prayers for you, Daisy!

Slurps!

Gonzo
[notify]
Amber

DIET, WHY A- DIET!!!!!!

Barked: Fri Sep 9, '05 7:28pm PST 
My prayers are with you Daisy. Your babies need you, get well soon. I know everything will be okay.

Hugs and Licks
Amber
[notify]
daisy

the moe with the- most

Barked: Sat Sep 10, '05 5:35pm PST 
hey all. it was going down when i was letting the kitty nurse on me but now it has gotten bigger even since my aunt stepped on it. and btw my puppies are about two years old now.
[notify]
smokey

happy go lucky

Barked: Sun Sep 11, '05 11:51am PST 
hey sis good luck tommorrow you will be in my thoughts and mommy and daddys. will miss you tommorrow hopefully you get to come home after wards. and no over nighters. since daddy wont know what to do without you there. your is watch dog. i am just learning. get well soon sis
[notify]
smokey

happy go lucky

Barked: Mon Sep 12, '05 8:58am PST 
hey all. my sister surgery went great the last i heard was that she was waking up. and to call around 4pm. hopefully she gets to come home. still thinking of you sis get well soon.
[notify]
Willie

For Rio - Cysts Be Gone!- Die Cancer Die!

Barked: Mon Sep 12, '05 9:55am PST 
Hi Daisy - Paws crossed that all goes well. We love you!
[notify]
daisy

the moe with the- most

Barked: Mon Sep 12, '05 10:56am PST 
hi all. everything went ok so far. i am back home. my parents have to keep an really close eye on me for an while. then in two weeks i have to go see the mean guy again. =( to get rechecked....
[notify]