GO!

Sick friend

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Shakespeare

Bringin' Sexy- Back!

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 6:40am PST 
Today is a sad day. Mommy's boyfriend's doggie Atilla, whom mommy loves very much ( he was the reason why mommy decided to get a sheltie) is very very sick. He was diagnosed with kidney disease and has been in the hospital all weekend. Today he took a drastic turn for the worst, he might have, on top of the kidney disease, pancreatitis and has been vomitting blood all morning. Mommy's boyfriend is devistated and mommy's really sad too.

She doesn't know what to say to make him feel better... and having lost a beloved dog herself after a really hard and abrupt sickness, she knows exactly what he's going through, so she kind of knows that she can't really say anything helpful.

I don't like seeing mommy and my uncle sad... and I've never seen my uncle this sad... and I want Atilla to get better... they're still waiting on some test results and ultra sounds and things. I hope the vet-man can fix him so I can play with him again frown
[notify]
Laddie

Laddie the- brave and- wonderful - westie

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 6:58am PST 
Our prayers go out to all of you... what a very sad time for you all.
How old is Atilla?

I hopr the vet can so something for the poor baby.
Westie Hugs and kisses xxxxxx
[notify]
Shakespeare

Bringin' Sexy- Back!

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 7:21am PST 
He's 11.. well almost...

Thank you Laddie for your kind words. It really means a lot
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 7:27am PST 
My mom and I will definitely keep Atilla in our thoughts and prayers. I kow how hard it is to see your mommy so upset, and I am sure you are great comfort to her. We'll definitely be adding Atilla to our prayer to St. Francis tonight.

Jake
[notify]
*Peaches*~R.- I.P.~1999-20- 10

Blind Dogs See- Wif' Their- Hearts

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 8:20am PST 
Sweet Atilla,
Our Mimi had pancreatitis. Me and Candy-O and the Kats were so worried about her because she was in a lot of pain. So I can imagine how bad you're feeling and how worried your loved ones are.
I just know our Loving Master is right there by your side although you can't see him. He has you within the care and protection of His tender embrace. I think our Mimi called it "a state of grace" or something like that. You and those who love you are surrounded by His sweet, abiding love right now.

We have you in our hearts and prayers,
Love, Peaches
[notify]
Shakespeare

Bringin' Sexy- Back!

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 9:02pm PST 
Thanks all you guys for your kind words. Unfortunately our friend didn't make it : (

He left some solid paw prints in our hearts which will NEVER go away.

We love and miss him very much and even though I know time doesn't heal completely the loss of a very special friend, it lets you figure out a way to cope with it.
[notify]
Sara

Got Bread?

Barked: Tue May 24, '05 11:09pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss frown It's hard, but it does get easier...and the best of all is that Atilla is out of pain now, and is playing with all the other doggies and furry friends that have crossed over.

Our thoughts are with you!
[notify]
Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Tue Jul 5, '05 12:45am PST 
Awwwww Shakesphere...I was soooo sorry tae hear aboot Atilla. May ma Angel sister help tae find a big fluffy cloud beside her an' help Atilla find aw the best bones....
Please let them know i am finkin' of them an' will keep them in ma prayers...
[notify]
Rosie- Moondog

I Love My- Shellies

Barked: Tue Jul 5, '05 4:11am PST 
We're so sorry about Atilla. He sounds like he was a wonderful pal. He's all healed now, and safe. Be well okay?
[notify]