GO!

German Shepard gets shot by police officer

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Vinny - Therapy Dog

If U can't- destroy it then- get help

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 6:53pm PST 
Our GSD was shot in his own yard by a police officer please visit Vinny at:

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForVinny?fref=ts

This site is to help Vinny our German Shepard dog that was shot by a Leander TX police officer in his fenced yard. The officer was serving a warrant at the wrong house and entered the yard unannounced and fired 3 rounds. Vinny deserves justice!!!!

Edited by author Sat Jun 22, '13 7:41pm PST

[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 4:08pm PST 
hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 10:29am PST 
That's terrible. Be strong and get well soon Vinny. hughug
[notify]

Misha- (R.I.P.- 4/29/13)

Play or hide?! I- dunno... @_@

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 11:57am PST 
Thank goodness Vinny wasn't killed! So sick of all these stories of police officers shooting dogs on their own property... in fenced yards, in houses, it doesn't seem to matter how contained the dog is... and I get that mistakes happen, but they keep responding without any compassion and like it isn't a big deal.

Hoping for a speedy recovery hug
[notify]
Vinny - Therapy Dog

If U can't- destroy it then- get help

Barked: Fri Jun 28, '13 4:16pm PST 
Good afternoon all,
First I would like to apologize for our lack of communication... Since Vinny's surgery to have the bullet removed we have all been focusing on his care as well as getting a bit of rest.
Vinny pulled out his tubes but thanks to my daughter Val's efforts we are keeping it very clean and it is still draining well.
Vinny still has a long road to travel until he is back up and running but as long as we can keep the infection away, we are looking forward to many more happy years with our boy.
We want to thank everyone for their support and for your kind thoughts and well wishes in this difficult time.
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Sat Jun 29, '13 4:02pm PST 
That's terrible. I hope Vinny has a speedy recovery! hughughughug
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Mon Jul 1, '13 5:02pm PST 
Please keep us updated on his progress. We would love to see more pictures of him, esp. when he's well. Good luck and have a speedy recovery. hug wishes
[notify]