GO!

PAWRAYERS AND POP NEEDED!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Snow,- Poochon- Angel

You say naughty- like it's a BAD- thing!

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 5:16pm PST 
Snow has a fever and a pinched nerve. He will be staying at the vet for 2 days for the dogtor to run some test and give him antibiotics. The vet sez that only some dogs are able to walk after the pinched nerve and others stay paralyzed or with a bad foot. I hope I am ok and I come back to my house soon. I trust that the vet will take care of me and make me better.
We need some pawrayers and POP that I'll be healthy and that I can walk soon.

Love,

Snow

Edited by author Fri Jul 26, '13 3:59pm PST

[notify]
Mr.Maxy

No Pet Motto

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 5:18pm PST 
Awww, you poor thing! We are POP'n that you get better and we are pawraying!

POP hug POP hug POP!!!

Love,

Max, Mommy and Leo
[notify]
Jewel Diva- Girl

Her Royal- Majesty, Jewel

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 5:20pm PST 
Ouch! That must hurt! I hope you feel better and that you can run around all day like you used to do every morning. And that you get back to your normal self. POP POP POP! hughughughughughughughughughughughughug

Good Luck! way to go

Love,

Duke, Jake,Priscilla and Your Doggy girlfriend Jewel
[notify]

Mr.Maxy

No Pet Motto

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 5:22pm PST 
Snow how did you get a pinched nerve in the first place thinking Sounds pretty painful...
[notify]
Snow,- Poochon- Angel

You say naughty- like it's a BAD- thing!

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 5:24pm PST 
I think it was because I was really happy to see Mom Friday when she came back from doing errands. I had just woken up from a nap so I stretched and fell flat with my two paws stretched out and pointed straight. I let out a lound cry and then I began to scootch my self to move. And yes, it did hurt... A LOT!!! frown
[notify]