GO!

Prayers , Thoughts & Advice Needed

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Bella

just do it ..- just kick the- ball already

Barked: Thu Sep 15, '05 1:26pm PST 
sophia....how are you doing...you have been in our prayers....we had a friend who had a lab that had a booboo on his foot and went to the vets i dont know how many times to try and get it cleared up...nothing worked until some one suggested bag balm......i know yours is much more serious but it wont hurt to try once she is on her feet...keep us updated ...have not had a post in a while hope all is well
[notify]
Skye

For Rio:Cysts Be- Gone~Wellness- for ALL

Barked: Thu Sep 15, '05 8:19pm PST 
Glad you'r back home, Sweetie! We said a special prayer for you too tonight! Hang in there!
Hugs!
[notify]
Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Thu Sep 15, '05 11:51pm PST 
Awww, hope everyfin' works oot, an' i'm happy that yer home..
[notify]

Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Fri Sep 16, '05 8:04am PST 
Sophie sweetheart, I am so glad you were able to go home and am really pleased that you are getting better. Please give us an update on how you're feeling now. Take care.
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Mon Sep 19, '05 8:19am PST 
Sophie girl, so glad you got better and couldl go home. I know you are a lot happier in your own bed with your family nearby all the time. Don't have any ideas about that foot, but hope it gets better for you. Puppy smooches from me and Gizmo.
[notify]
Sophie- 2001-2007

Aren't you going- to give me a- bite ??!

Barked: Mon Sep 19, '05 8:16pm PST 
Things are going better, I had my toe amputated last week and it was sent out for culture to see if anything else is happening that we didn't know about. My Sepsis is improving a little, my liver is starting to heal from being in failure and I am starting to eat a bit on my own. I still have the feeding tube in and my mom is finally getting the hang of it. I did find out that I am developing arthritis from the sepsis because my immune system started to attack my own body. They put me on some pain meds from the surgery and they are helping me a ton. I have to go back to the dr. in about a week to check how things are going. Thanks to the feeding tube I gained 2 lbs so far. Still a long road but I am getting better. Many thanks for all your prayers, it has helped us so much!
[notify]
Gonzo - In Loving- Memory

Watching Over My- Pack

Barked: Tue Sep 20, '05 9:24am PST 
We are so glad to hear you're doing better, Sophie. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. We will send up prayers for your family as well. Get well soon!
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3