GO!

Scruffy is very sick

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 7 of 11: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  
Angel Zane

I Miss You- *2005-2013*

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 12:45pm PST 
Hi Scruffy! I hope you're feeling better and hope you had a good Christmas. I had a checkup and it's not good news. You can read the whole thing in my diary. It's kidneys-glomerular disease. Mom's not sure what to feed me now.
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 5:49pm PST 
Hi Zane!

So sorry to hear of your recent diagnosis. hughughughug I hope that your mom can find something for you to eat.

Scruffy is the same, not much has changed. The good news is, that the vet said that Scruffy's kidney disease seems stable, at least for now.

Edited by author Sun Dec 30, '12 5:50pm PST

[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 2:59pm PST 
Scruffy is not having a good day. He's in a lot of pain. His stomach hurts and he is shivering. I gave him an antacid but it didn't help. I feel so bad for my poor little man. crycrycrycry
[notify]

Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 10:15am PST 
UPDATE: Scruffy's spine/neck was out of whack so he got an adjustment and it seemed to help with the pain a bit, he's walking a bit better now. His anal glands were also really full so he got them expressed. He's still losing weight, the vet said that is probably do to his kidneys. He's lost 10lbs in a year.
[notify]
Angel Zane

I Miss You- *2005-2013*

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 2:15pm PST 
I'm glad Scruffy is doing better! Hang in there. Zane is losing alot of weight. He is down to 68 lbs. and I can get my fist under his collar. He is losing muscle mass due to the loss of protein. But he is still happy.
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 4:48pm PST 
hughughughughug
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 5:13pm PST 
big hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hug To Scruffy and Zane may you both be feeling better soon.wishesflowers
[notify]
Neo

Mr. Hankey

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 9:24pm PST 
Poor Scruffy, poor you. Sending positive vibes your way.
[notify]
Xx Sabrina- Selene xX

The American- Bully Goddess

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 4:07pm PST 
You are in my prayers hugwishes
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 5:53am PST 
Scruffy got some blood work done and he showed some exposure to Lyme Disease. frown The vet said it's not bad and that a short round of antibiotics should take care of it.
[notify]
  (Page 7 of 11: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11