GO!

Scruffy is very sick

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 6 of 11: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 9:20am PST 
Yeah, we all could defiantly use a break! laugh out loud Lily has been doing well. We switched her food and it that cleared up her dry flaky skin. Turns out she was allergic to potato. Her urinalysis recheck came back normal. Her anxiety has improved tremendously since we started her on Pro-sense Anti-Stress Calming Tabs. They contain Chamomile, Ginger, and Valerian Root. They have worked so well for Lily that the one say the vet called me and asked what I was using for Lily because she wanted to suggest them to an other client.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 5:10am PST 
I'm very happy to hear thar Lily is doing so much better,and Scruffy to an extent as well. I just know as a pawrent to a very sick dog as I was with Mattie no one thinks of the constant stress we pawrents have in finding the best solutions for our pups or in trying to keep them feeling well for any length of time and just wanted to let you know we were thinking of you and wishing you as well as the pups the best. I truly understand how hard it is on a person when you are trying everything and still you watch your beloved pals not feeling their best or enjoying life fully.hughughughugwishes to you for all you endure in helping Scruffy and Lily. If you ever need anything I am a p-mail away. Mika &Kai's Mom,Pam
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '12 9:56am PST 
Thank you so much Pam! I truly appreciate it. big hug
[notify]

Foxie

Small in size,- but big of heart

Barked: Thu Nov 29, '12 9:14pm PST 
Hi Scruffy, I've been thinking about you lately and wondering how you're doing. Mom has been dealing with Zane's sickness, he's in the hospital. Please keep me updated.
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '12 9:10am PST 
I'm sorry Zane has been hospitalized. frown Sending you some healing vibes. hughughug Keep us posted!

Scruffy has been doing well.
[notify]
Foxie

Small in size,- but big of heart

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '12 11:01am PST 
I'm so glad you're doing better. Zane says thank you for your gift, it means alot! You can read about Zane in my brother, Monty's diary, just posted today. Thank you, Scruffy!
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 1:42pm PST 
You're welcome Foxie! smile How is Zane doing?

Scruffy had a rough night. He had a really bad Reflux flare up that lasted for about 2 and half hours. He was constantly lip smacking and at one point he started shivering. He stated pacing up and down the stairs and was standing hunched up. I ended up giving him two Tums and half a pill of his regular Reflux meds before he was comfortable again. Today he was lip smacking a lot again. frown He hasn't had a flare up like that in a long time.

Edited by author Fri Dec 7, '12 1:44pm PST

[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 6:08pm PST 
big hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hug to Scruffy,hope he is feeling much better soon.flowers
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 10:55am PST 
Scruffy is doing better, but he is still lip smacking a lot. The vet wants to try a different reflux med for him so I'm going to pick that up tomorrow. I also want to know what Scruffy weighs, so he gets to tag along. laugh out loud
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 6:22pm PST 
Hope the new meds help. Hang in there.hughughughughugwishes
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 11: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11