GO!

Scruffy is very sick

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 2 of 11: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 6:20am PST 
Thanks again everyone!!

I really hope this new RX food helps firm up his stools because he's had really poor stools for like nearly a year now and literally nothing we have tried has helped his stools so far. confused
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 12:52pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Jack ~May- '12 - Jul '12~

Live like- there's no- tomorrow

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '12 2:14am PST 
Sending prayers to Scruffy!!hughughughughug
[notify]

The Roo- Crew™- ©®

We go together- like peas &- carrots

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '12 1:08pm PST 
POTP for Scruff-man!

Do you like canned pumpkin? have you tried it? We adore it. Yummy and the "great poopie equalizer".

Feel great soon!hughughughug
Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '12 6:42pm PST 
POTP for Scruffy! Hope you start feeling better soon! hug
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '12 6:57pm PST 
Hope Scruffy is feeling better soon. hughughughughughugwishes Please keep us posted on how he is doing. Thanks.hughugflowers
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '12 8:05pm PST 
Thanks again everyone!!

We've tried pumpkin, it just turned his stool orange. The vet put him on Hill's W/D and his stool is improving! He still seems a bit dehydrated though. I've been giving him Pedialite and he's been drinking water on his own. His gums seem less pale than yesterday, but they are still a bit pale, and they still feel a bit tacky.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '12 9:08am PST 
hughughughughugwishes and get well soon Scruffy.hug to family. We hope things continue to improve and know how difficult it is to deal with when our pups are not well. Take Care of yourself and each other and know that we are thinking of you and continuing to pray for you. Get better soon!!!smile and please keep us posted when you can.

Send thishug to Lily as well.
[notify]
Lucky / Rest- In Peace

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '12 6:53pm PST 
We hope you feel better soon Scruffy. hug
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '12 9:42pm PST 
I don't know what to say. I don't know if I can even put my feelings into writing as of now. I feel physically ill...like I can't breath....or like I'm gonna be sick.....Scruffy just is not staying hydrated. He seemed like he was getting better and earlier today I checked his gums and they were pale and really tacky so I gave him Pedialite and it helped a bit. I emailed the vet with an update on him and she said she wished she had a miracle cure to fix his kidneys and something about quality of life that I can't remember right now since I'm just so upset. I kept thinking does this mean he's dieing? If he's dieing why didn't she just come out an say so!? I didn't put that in my reply, I just asked about Diabetes Insipidus and a little more on how he was doing on the food. DI might be a stretch but maybe it's worth throwing it out there? He seems hungrier now on the new RX food....even though he gets a little bit extra because to make him drink the Pedialite I float some of his food in it. It just hit me like a ton of bricks that I might be losing my baby soon. The thought was always in the back of my mind but now I can't stop crying. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to help him.

Edited by author Mon Jul 30, '12 9:48pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 2 of 11: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11