GO!

Jack has parvo :-(

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  
Jack ~May- '12 - Jul '12~

Live like- there's no- tomorrow

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '12 5:24am PST 
The vet said this has been the sickest Parvo Puppy he's had this year :-(.

Please if you're dog hasn't had the Parvo vaccine - get it so your dog doesn't have to go through this!!!
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '12 8:19am PST 
Oh my! I hadn't noticed this thread until now! I certainly hope Jack starts healing quickly.hughug
[notify]
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '12 11:53am PST 
Thank you Twister
[notify]

Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '12 6:49pm PST 
How's Jack doing?hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Thu Jul 19, '12 10:23pm PST 
I spoke to the ICU today and Jack has been sitting and moving around a little in his crate (yay). His tummy growls whenever they syringe feed him which means his tummy is moving (meaning he's hungry and also means there's not a buildup of fluid in there) No vomiting, and his diarrhea still looks "normal." But he's still not interested in his food yet.

We really do appreciate the prayers!

I have set up Jack's little area so as soon as he can come home everything is ready for him. Even have a friend lined up to stay with him overnight this weekend (should he be able to come home soon) while I am at work.
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '12 4:12am PST 
Thanks for the update. Hoping for a full recovery. wisheswisheshughughughughug
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '12 8:07am PST 
Just saw this today hughughughug and prayers heading to Jack. Definately keep us posted flowers
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '12 9:31am PST 
Praying for Jack.
[notify]
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '12 12:07pm PST 
Starting a new Forum post
[notify]
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '12 12:14pm PST 
Starting a new Forum post...at I am leaving at 3:30pm to go pick up Jack and bring him home smile.

He still has diarrhea, in fact the vet said there is some blood in it again. In her words "he just isn't making the corner that we keep thinking he will." Everything else is staying level and he's keeping more food down (he went from 3-5 mil every 2 hours to 18 mil every 2 hours) and not vomiting. Out of three options (keeping him at the hospital, bringing him home, or putting him down) she thought that bringing him home would be the best option. Her own dog had parvo as bad as Jack, and after making the decision to bring her dog home, it got better. Says something for companionship, eh? Anyway...I will have to continue getting Jack's fluids in, as well as his oral medication and syringe feeding him every 2 hours. I have a good friend that will be staying overnight with him to feed and administer medications.

Even though it's good Jackie will be coming home, I am nervous about doing everything. I just pray and hope this is what he needs to get better.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4