GO!

Jack has parvo :-(

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '12 9:11pm PST 
Saw Jack tonight...his body temperature is still good and blood pressure is still good.
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sun Jul 15, '12 9:45am PST 
That's good. keep us posted. Get well soon. wishes
[notify]
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Sun Jul 15, '12 9:41pm PST 
Went to visit Jack again this afternoon & was able to speak to his vet. Dr. Chapman told me that because Jack's blood sugar and temperature had been stable overnight, he had decreased the amount of fluids. He is still on plasma to help his immune system continue building and fighting the parvo, and is on another medication to help with diarrhea. He hasn't vomited in over 24 hours which is also a good sign. We are just waiting for him to eat...and once that happens he will be able to come home.
[notify]

(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '12 12:48am PST 
hughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '12 5:19am PST 
dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancing
[notify]
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '12 4:33pm PST 
Jack has kind of taken a turn for the worse now. He's throwing up all food given to him, and his diarrhea has gotten worse. The vet thinks he may need to stay another two days, and want $1100 up front (unless he can get it underneath my Care Credit limit I don't see this happening). I am so upset right now. Please send prayers to Jack so he can get better!
[notify]

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '12 5:44pm PST 
We're all sending prayers for him. hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '12 7:23pm PST 
Was able to extend the credit so that will take care of 2 maybe 3 more days in the hospital. We are praying for him to make even a slight turn around to where he could at least come home (even if it means a lot of medication). Right now he's on BP medication, Plasma, Desotrex, and lydocain (for abdominal pain). If he could get off the lydocain and BP medication that would be great.
[notify]
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Tue Jul 17, '12 11:02am PST 
Jack is no longer "leaking" blood and doesn't have bloody diarrhea anymore (yay!) The Medical Director that's in charge of Jack's care now said he's even been standing up a little today even though his energy is still low. He hasn't vomited since last night, either.

Please keep the prayers coming!
[notify]

Barked: Tue Jul 17, '12 6:29pm PST 
We're all rooting for him. wisheswisheswisheshughughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4