GO!

Buddy the Shepherd

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '12 9:13am PST 
Glad he is home now. Poor guyhug Will keep thinking positively for the test results.
[notify]
Ellie

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '12 10:30am PST 
Sending good thoughts and prayers.
[notify]
Dieta

AKA Baby Face

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 12:40pm PST 
praying for Buddy frown
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 5:42pm PST 
big hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hug and prayers for Buddy and the rest of the family as well.
Take Care and know our prayers are with you. Wishing,hoping,and praying for good news.
Mika,Kai&Mom Pam
[notify]
Precious

I am a mighty- lion.. Hear me- Roar!

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 7:50pm PST 
Thanks again guys for all of the thoughts and prayers. Wednesday we go back to the vet to get the drain removed and hopefully the test results will be in! Today was hard for buddy! He needs to be guided around and outside because he has to wear the cone to keep him from trying to pull the drain out.. Early i took him outside to use the restroom and for some reason after he was finished drinking he wanted to walk on his own.. I went to grab his collar to help him and he keep turning his head away.. well i let him walk on his own and the first thing he did was run into one of our outside pillars for the porch.. He turned and looked at me and just started shaking and whining.. I went over to him and gave him a hug and scratched his ears the best I could he loves getting his ears scratched.. I couldn't help crying though! Knowing he is not feeling well.
I know within a couple of days once the drain is out he will finally start to feel better and heal a lot faster!
Thank you guys again for all of your thoughts and prayers!
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 8:55pm PST 
hug Buddy. Hope he starts feeling better soon.
[notify]
Chance

How You Doin'?

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 9:31pm PST 
hugHoping for good newshug
[notify]
Precious

I am a mighty- lion.. Hear me- Roar!

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '12 11:09am PST 
Taking Buddy in today to get the Drain removed and hopefully the results will be in. I know he is ready to get the drain out and the cone off! Will let everyone know what happens! Thanks guys
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '12 1:11pm PST 
Paws crossed for you Princessrainbow
[notify]
Buddy

Mr. Laid back

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '12 11:38am PST 
Wednesday we went into the vet to get the drain removed but they told us that it would need to stay in until friday due to the fact it was still draining a little. So on Friday we went in and got it removed and new stitches put in. The results should be in by this friday, They said they needed to do further testing.. But Buddy is feeling much better.. Buddy also pulled out the new stitches within an hour of getting home.

P.S. I am feeling much better and i want to thank you guys for all of your thoughts and prayers. Still waiting to here what the results say, But I wanted to say thanks to all my pals for your thoughts and prayers!! hug
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3