GO!

Dogster Love for Roxy!!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Marina

www.marinadog.co- m

Barked: Fri Aug 26, '05 4:51pm PST 
A cutiepie rescue named Roxy has been diagnosed with Heartworm. This is unfortunately one of those long and expensive treatments, so some of the Dogster Plussers have decided to start a mini-fund for her. A new gmail account has been created: helpingroxy@gmail.com and to contribute any helpful $, simply use paypal to send to that address. Roxy's owners have been given the username and password and instructions in case they have not used gmail or paypal.

All contributions can help take the stress out of the situation, leaving more room for good vibes!!! Pass the word on!

Dogster Love!
[notify]
Belle

Cutie Patootie

Barked: Fri Aug 26, '05 5:05pm PST 
Dearest Roxy, So sorry to hear you are sick but you be strong & keep fighting! I am a puppy mill rescue & my "sissy" Sugar Magnolia was a rescue my Mommie found on one of her jobs where some cruel MONSTER threw her out like she was trash. Us rescues are tough & thank the "baby" Gods you have a new loving family!
My whole family is praying for you & will help
out for your treatment! Hang in there & keep us posted!
Luv to you & your's
IzzyBee
[notify]